Current Affairs Quiz– September 19 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – September 19 2023
1. What is the new name given to the old Parliament building in India as the new Parliament building is inaugurated?
a) Parliament Heritage House
b) Constitution House
c) Samvidhan Sadan
d) Heritage Parliament
2. Which group of historic temples in Karnataka has recently been added to UNESCO’s World Heritage list, making it India’s 42nd UNESCO World Heritage site?
a) Khajuraho Group of Monuments
b) Ajanta Caves
c) Sacred Ensembles of the Hoysala
d) Ellora Caves
3. Who has been named as the permanent CEO of Penguin Random House?
a) Markus Dohle
c) Nihar Malaviya
d) Simon & Schuster
4. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Digital Infrastructure Providers Association (DIPa)?
a) Akhil Gupta
b) Sandeep Girotra
c) Dhananjay Joshi
d) Markus Dohle
5. Which Indian naval vessel, specializing in diving support and submarine rescue, conducted joint dive training with the Sri Lankan Navy in September 2023?
a) INS Virat
b) INS Vikrant
c) INS Nireekshak
d) INS Shivalik