Current Affairs Quiz – September 17 2020
1. Which construction company has won the bid for the construction of India’s new Parliament building?
d)Larsen & Toubro
2. Which among the following nation is not a part of the IBSA grouping?
3. World Patient Safety Day is observed on ____________.
a) September 17
b) September 24
c) September 30
d) October 03
4. 10th virtual meeting of BRICS is chaired by which nation?
5. When was the Djibouti Code of Conduct established?
6. India became Djibouti Code of Conduct/ Jeddah Amendment (DCOC/JA)’s __________.
d) None of above
7. Parliament passed the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill _________.
8. Titan launch contactless payment watches “Titan Pay” with which bank?
c) Axis bank
d) ICICI bank
9. Which airport has awarded world’s 1st 5-star Anti-Covid award?
a) Singapore airport
b) Malaysia airport
c) Fiumicino Airport
d) Park And Fly airport
10. Kapila Vatsyayan who passed away, is associated with____________.
a) Former Member of Parliament
b) Former Education Secretary
c) Indian classical dance, art, architecture and art history
d) All the above