Current Affairs Quiz– September 16 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – September 16 2023
1. Who has been elected as the Chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for the term 2023-2024?
a) Rahul Navin
b) Sanjay Kumar Mishra
c) Srinivasan K. Swamy
d) Andreas Grüntzig
2. Who assumed the role of In-Charge Director of the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in India, succeeding Sanjay Kumar Mishra?
a) Srinivasan K. Swamy
b) Rahul Navin
c) Sanjay Kumar Mishra
d) Jessica Wilson
3. When is World Patient Safety Day observed annually?
a) 15th September
b) 16th September
c) 17th September
D) 18th September
4. In which ranking did India secure the first position among 154 nations according to Chainalysis’ 2023 Global Crypto Adoption Index?
a) Centralized Service Value Received
b) Retail Centralized Service Value Received
c) DeFi Value Received
d) Retail DeFi Value Received
6. Which Indian IT services provider secured the 64th position on TIME magazine's 'The World's Best Companies of 2023' list?
a) TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
d) HCL Technologies
7. What is the significance of the International Day for Interventional Cardiology, celebrated on 16th September annually?
a) Acknowledging advancements in dentistry
b) Recognizing the importance of interventional cardiology in heart health
c) Celebrating achievements in orthopedic surgery
d) Promoting awareness of skin diseases
8. What is the theme for World Ozone Day 2023?
a) "Preserving the Ozone Layer"
b) "Climate Change Awareness"
c) "Montreal Protocol: Fixing the Ozone Layer and Reducing Climate Change"
d) "Safeguarding Earth's Atmosphere"