Current Affairs Quiz– September 15 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – September 15 2023
1. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Exxon Mobil’s lubrication brand, Mobil™?
a) Aamir Khan
b) Shah Rukh Khan
c) Hrithik Roshan
d) Akshay Kumar
2. What is the main focus of World Lymphoma Awareness Day (WLAD), observed on September 15th each year?
a) Promoting global peace
b) Raising awareness about lymphoma
c) Celebrating technological advancements
d) Honoring engineers worldwide
3. Starting from October 1, 2023, what significant change will be implemented regarding birth certificates for essential services in India?
a) Birth certificates will no longer be required for any services.
b) Birth certificates will become digital and linked to Aadhaar, driving licenses, and jobs.
c) Birth certificates will only be issued for individuals born in government hospitals.
d) Birth certificates will no longer be valid as an identification document.
4. Which two organizations have partnered to introduce “BriskPe A2A,” a suite of solutions for seamless cross-border payments for MSMEs?
a) BriskPe and HDFC Bank
b) YES BANK and SBI
c) BriskPe and YES BANK
d) Mastercard and L&T
5. What is the name of the Articulated All-Terrain Vehicle (AATV) being introduced to the Indian armed forces through a collaboration between BAE Systems and Larsen & Toubro (L&T)?
c) Mastercard India
6. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Mastercard India?
a) Akshay Kumar
b) Hrithik Roshan
c) Rajnish Kumar
d) Shah Rukh Khan
7. What is the significance of September 15th with regard to observances?
a) It’s National Engineer Day.
b) It’s International Day of Democracy.
c) It’s World Lymphoma Awareness Day.
d) All of the above
8. Why did France ban the sales of Apple’s iPhone 12?
a) Due to concerns about its high price
b) Because it exceeds European radiation exposure limits
c) Because it doesn’t have enough storage capacity
d) Because it lacks the required software updates