Current Affairs Quiz – September 14 2019
1. Who has been appointed as the head of the world body’s observer mission in Yemen’s port city of Hodeidah?
a) Abhijit Guha
b) Vikram Singh
c) Mugen Rao
d) Santhosh Yadav
2. Hindi Divas is celebrated on_____________.
a) May 29
b) June 12
c) August 17
d) September 14
3. HimVijay exercise: to be organised by IAF on __________ border .
c) Sri Lanka
4. Who is the Union Minister of Information & Broadcasting of India?
a) Nirmala Sitharaman
b) Nithin Gadkari
c) Dharmendra Pradhan
d) Prakash Javadekar
5. Who has been appointed as head of IT Standing Committee?
a) Arvind Swant
b) Prahlad Joshi
c) Harsh Vardhan
d) Shashi Tharoor
6. Who has been appointed as president of NRAI?
a) Ravi Shankar Prasad
b) Narendra Singh Tomar
c) Anurag Katriar
d) Giriraj Singh
7. NRAI – in this “R” represents_______________.
d) None of these
8. India to develop 60 supercomputers in ____________.
9. Which exoplanet has earth-like temperatures?
a) 55 Cancri e
10. When was the first time a military exercise between India and Thailand held?
11. Maitree 2019 military exercise is to be held in ________ 2019.