Current Affairs Quiz– September 12 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – September 12 2023
1. The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) plans to build the world’s highest fighter airfield in which region of Ladakh?
2. What is the significance of NASA’s MOXIE experiment aboard the Perseverance Mars Rover?
a) It discovered water on Mars.
b) It successfully generated oxygen on Mars.
c) It found signs of alien life.
d) It captured images of Martian landscapes.
3. India and the United Kingdom launched the Infrastructure Financing Bridge (UKIIFB) to unlock infrastructure investment opportunities. Who is leading this initiative jointly?
a) Indian Ministry of Finance
b) Niti Aayog and the City of London
c) United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
d) World Bank and IMF
4. When is the United Nations Day for South-South Cooperation observed?
a) September 1
b) September 12
c) October 3
d) November 15
5. The Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize is considered one of the prestigious prizes for science in India. Who is it named after, and when is it usually announced?
a) Named after Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, usually announced on August 15.
b) Named after Dr. C.V. Raman, usually announced on February 28.
c) Named after S.S. Bhatnagar, usually announced on September 26.
d) Named after Dr. Homi Bhabha, usually announced on November 11.
6. The Indian Navy collaborated with which global cab aggregator service to enhance the travel experience of naval personnel and their families?
7. What is the name of North Korea’s newly launched “tactical nuclear attack submarine”?
a) Submarine No. 841
b) Hero Kim Kun Ok
c) Submarine K-9
d) Nuclear Fury