Current Affairs Quiz – September 12 2019
1. Who has been appointed Principal Secretary to PM Modi?
a) Pramod Kumar Mishra
b) Ashish Anand
c) Thirugnana Sambantham
d) Jeeva Goyal
2. International Day for South South Cooperation is observed on __________.
a) June 19
b) July 25
c) September 12
d) October 03
3. Theme for International Day for South-South Cooperation is ____________________.
a) From Action to commitment
b) From Commitment to Action
c) From Dedication to Action
d) From Obligation to Action
4. 24th World Energy Congress held in __________.
b) Abu Dhabi
5. Capital of Iceland is___________.
6. Who has been appointed Principal Advisor to PM Modi?
a) OM Birla
b) Ajmal Yadav
c) PK Sinha
d) Vikram Sinha
7. 8th Asian Ministerial Energy Roundtable (AMER8) held in ___________.
c) Abu Dhabi
8. India to receive first Rafale fighter jet in September from____________.
9. State Bank Of India To Sell Up To ________ Stake In SBI Life Insurance.
10. IBA – in this “B” represents_____________.
d) None of these