Current Affairs Quiz – September 10 & 11 2018
1. ‘Sagarmatha Friendship-2’ exercise will take place in___________.
2. Who has became the first bowler in women’s cricket to pick 300 international wickets?
a) Jhulan Goswami
b) vedha Krishnamurthy
c) Harmanpreet Kaur
d) Ektha Bisht
3. Which Indian airline has started thier first dedicated cargo service?
b) Air Express
d) Jet Airways
4. Vostok-2018 is associated with which country?
5. Who has become the first Indian to win medal in IAAF Continental Cup?
a) Ajay Singh
b) Vishnu Unnikrishnan
c) Sampath Yadav Kumar
d) Arpinder Singh
6. Alibaba is a___________company
7. According to Reuters, Which country has the largest oil supplier to India?
8. Who has recieved the Sarala Puraskar award 2018?
a) Satrughna Pandav
b) Sri Govind Mishra
c) Pandit Umesh Chandra Karto
d) Pandit Ragavendra