Current Affairs Quiz – September 02 & 03 2018
1. Alastair Cook has retired from international cricket, is associated with which country?
b) New Zealand
2. Who is the current chairman of ISRO?
a) K Sivan
c) M Ramamoorthy
d) Alagarsamy R
3. According to RBI data, Which Island nation has remained the top source of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into India in 2017-18?
4. Who has became the first female athlete to bag the award in the history of Asian Games?
a) Kanako Watanabe
b) Rikako Ikee
c) Runa Imai
d) Daiya Seto
5. Who has been taken charge of Secretary in Steel Ministry?
a) Binoy Kumar
b) Arun Roy
c) Dhulak Gain
d) Arjun Swamy
6. Sixth East Asia Summit and 15th India-ASEAN Economic Ministers Meeting held in __________.
7. Seventh Meeting of National Medicinal Plants Board is held at___________.
d) New Delhi
8. Which among the following award is popularly known as Asia’s Nobel Prize.?
a) Jnanpith Award
b) Ramon Magsaysay Award
c) Pulitzer Prize
d) Bharat Ratna