Current Affairs Quiz – October 29 & 30
1. Exercise Shakti-2019, a bilateral exercise between the Indian Army and ___________.
a) USA Army
b) Russian Army
c) French Army
d) Australian Army
2. World Bank to fund USD 6 bn annual lending support to____________.
3. Who has been appointed as the next Chief Justice of India (CJI)?
a) Sharad Arvind Bobde
b) Abbas Arvind
c) John Sahayam
d) Ravinder Ramamoorthy
4. Zozo Championship cup is associated with___________.
5. Who won the Zozo Championship 2019?
a) Rory Mcllroy
b) Scheffler John
c) Li Lefty
d) Tiger Wood
6. Mukesh Ambani led-Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has become the world’s _____________-largest energy entity with high market capitalization.
7. The 5th International Conference on ROADTECH was held in____________.
c) New Delhi
8. DPIIT – in this “P” represents____________.
9. N Venkatachala is passed away at 89, is associated with___________.
a) Freedom Fighter
10. Odisha Disaster Preparedness Day is observed on____________.
a) October 29
b) October 30
c) October 14
d) October 18
11. Theme of Odisha Disaster Preparedness Day for year 2019 is____________________.
a) Empowering Community for Disaster Resilience
b) Empowering Community for Disaster Relief
c) Empowering Unity for Disaster Resilience
d) Empowering Unity for Disaster Relief
12. Who has been appointed as the new Director General of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)?
a) Slova Zerina
b) Rafael Mariano Grossi
c) Lassina Zerbo
d) Yukiya Amano
13. India signs MoU with _____________ to launch RuPay card in Gulf Kingdom.
c) Saudi Arabia
14. Microsoft set to invest $200 mn in ____________, boost connected car tie-up.
a) Red Taxi
d) Fast Track
15. According to Financial Times Masters in Management Rankings 2019, Which is the best B-school in India?
a) IIM Chennai
b) Bengaluru Business School
16. _______________researchers create first ever Indian Brain atlas.
b) IIIT Hyderabad
c) IIM Hyderabad
d) None of these
17. Bandhan Bank headquarter is situated in______________.
18. Among the following Indian CEOs, Who were featured in HBR’s top 10 best-performing 2019 CEOs?
a) Shantanu Narayen
b) Ajay Banga
c) Satya Nadella
d) All the above