Current Affairs Quiz – October 29 2020
Current Affairs Quiz– October 29 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. India has decided to extend how much Line of Credit to Central Asia for development projects?
a) USD 1.5 billion
b) USD 2 billion
c) USD 3 million
d) USD 1 billion
2. Union Cabinet has approved signing of MoU in the field of health and medicine between India and which nation?
3. Who has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of India of Cognizant?
a) Rajesh Nambiar
b) Varun Das
c) Suriya Kumar Yadav
d) Abhimanyu Dev
4. Which state assembly has passed Krishi Upad Mandi (Amendment) Bill?
d) Tamil Nadu
5. Which state CM has Launched ‘Sumangal’ & Student Scholarship Web Portals To Aid Beneficiaries?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
6. NTPC Ltd. enters into foreign currency loan agreement under which initiative?
7. Which state’s Chief Minister has launched the ‘Dharani’ portal?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
8. Veteran BJP leader, Keshubhai Patel passed away on October 29, 2020. He had served as the Chief Minister of which state?
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) West Bengal
9. China is building the world’s highest-altitude cloud computing data centre in which region?
b) Hong Kong
10. Who has developed a messaging application called ‘Secure Application for the Internet’?
c) Indian Army
d) Territorial Army