Current Affairs Quiz – October 23 2019
1. Who is the current Minister of Railway?
a) Shri Raghavendra
b) Piyush Goyaal
c) Harsh Vardhan
d) Amit Shah
2. Sindhu Sudarshan: Indian Army’s exercise is held in ___________.
c) Arunachal Pradesh
3. Who has been named as the ambassadors for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new initiative called ‘Bharat Ki Laxmi’ movement?
a) Anushka Sharma
b) Deepika Padukone
c) PV Sindhu
d) Both b and c
4. Bharat Ki Laxmi is associated with____________.
a) Girl Child
5. Who has been appointed as new Power Secretary?
a) Vedha Kumar A
b) Arunchal Hasmeen
c) Sanjeev Nandan Sahai
d) Rishabh Muntkin Yash
6. India trains ___________ officers in AML and CFT.
d) Sri Lankan
7. India trains Nepali officers in AML and CFT is held in___________.
b) New Delhi
8. According to QS India University Rankings, Which institute has emerged as the best higher education institute in India?
9. India and Switzerland decide to carry forward working together in the area of ______________.
b) Rail Transport
c) Air Ways
d) Information Technology
10. Which company has bagged Udyog Rattan Award from the Government?
a) Light Speed
c) ADP LLC
d) Marg ERP
11. Regional labour conference 2019 held in ____________.
12. International Day of Mole Day to foster interest in chemistry is observed on _____________.
a) June 21
b) November 04
c) April 26
d) October 23
13. Toyota plans to launch compact EV in India in partnership with ____________.
Answe c) Suzuki. Japanese auto major Toyota Motor Corporation said it plans to introduce a compact battery electric vehicle (BEV) in India in association with compatriot Suzuki Motor Corporation. [/su_spoiler]
14. International Day of Mole Day to foster interest in chemistry is observed on October 23,timing from___________________.
a) 6:02 a.m. to 6:02 p.m
b) 7:02 a.m. to 7:02 p.m
c) 8:02 a.m. to 9:02 p.m
d) 9:02 a.m. to 10:02 p.m
15. The Theme for International Day of Mole Day to foster interest in chemistry 2019 is______________.
a) DespicaMOLE Me!
b) DespicaFOSTER Me!
c) DespicaMOLE FOSTER!
d) DespicaMOLE to CHEMISTRY!