Current Affairs Quiz – October 22 2019
1. Which state government has decided that no Government jobs will be provided to persons with more than 2 children after 1 January 2021?
b) Tamil Nadu
2. India’s highest bridge inaugurated, is named as______________.
a) Col Chewang Rinchen
b) Col Chewang Norphel
c) Col Sonam Wangyal
d) Col Sonam Wangchuk
3. AYUSH, Defence ministry inks MoU to provide traditional ___________.
d) All the Above
4. Hunar Haat to be held in ______________.
Anwser c) November. Ministry of Minority Affairs is to organize Hunar Haat from 1 November to 10 November 2019.[/su_spoiler]
5. Hunar Haat is held at______________.
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
6. President Kovind attended the enthronement ceremony of Emperor Naruhito at_____________.
7. India-Bangladesh Stakeholders Meet 2019 begins in _____________.
8. According to NCRB 2017 data, Which state is most unsafe for women?
b) Uttar Pradesh
9. Which company has launched Storyboxes to bring its sellers closer to customers?
d) Club Factory
10. Which Container Terminal has become fastest to reach one million container handling milestone?
a) Bharat Mumbai
b) Reliance Terminal
c) LPG Terminal
d) Adani Oil Terminal
11. Which state has the highest Parsi population in the country?
d) Madhya Pradesh
12. Who is the current Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas?
a) Naveen Patnaik
b) Dharmendra Pradhan
c) Prakash Javadekar
d) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi