Current Affairs Quiz
1. _______________to get RS.50 crore Information Technology park
2. Which State Government declared 245 mandals in seven districts of the state as drought affected during the Kharif agricultural season?
c) Andra Pradesh
3. Which state government is set to introduce a “Lok Samvad” programme in an effort to get public feedback and suggestions to help improve its different programmes?
4. Which bank has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects?
a) World Bank
b) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
c) BRICS Bank
d) State Bank of India
5. An exhibition on 200-year-old history of Indians showcasing early days of cattle traders, laundry men and brick-makers has been launched in ______________
6. Which State has registered the highest number of cases of custodial deaths in the country between October 2015 and September 2016?
d) Uttar Pradesh
7. ICC quadruples funding for 2017 Women’s World Cup, Women’s World Cup 2017 will held at _____________
d) South Africa
8. Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik to skip National Wrestling Championship to be held in ____________
a) Pune, Maharashtra
b) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
c) Bangalore, Karnataka
d) Gonda, Uttar Pradesh
9. Abhinav Bindra has opened a state-of-the-art athletes’ training centre in ____________
a) New Delhi
10. TilakHazarika who passed away recently was a/an
d) Both a and c