Current Affairs Quiz – October 20 2019
1. Who has been appointed as the head of the European Central Bank (ECB)?
a) Xavier Giocanti
b) Ursula von der Leyen
c) Mario Draghi
d) Christine Lagarde
2. NAM Summit, 2019 is held at___________.
3. Which has been removed from ‘Grey List’ of Financial Action Task Force (FATF) following the new measures taken by the country on financial security?
c) Sri Lanka
4. The headquarters of FSSAI is located in ____________.
5. Which country will host Interpol’s General Assembly in 2022?
6. Sultan of Johor Cup is associated with___________.
7. Ekuverin 2019- a Joint Military Exercise between India and________________.
8. World Statistics Day is observed on _____________.
a) June 24
b) July 19
c) November 04
d) October 20
9. World Osteoporosis Day is observed on _______________.
a) January 29
b) October 20
c) August 15
d) September 09
10. Who has been appointed as Director-General of National Security Guard (NSG)?
a) Rathore Singh
b) Vilas Jegan
c) Anup Kumar Singh
d) Rana Singh
11. IMF – in this “M” refers________________.
12. i-SERV is launched by_____________.
a) Bajaj Allianz Life
b) HDFC Insurance
c) Yes Bank
d) Sri Ram Chits Finance
13. Venmo credit card is launched by_____________.
14. Which Telecom operator has signed a pact to acquire 26 per cent stake in AMPSolar for Rs 8.4 crore?
15. Detention centre for illegal foreigners in India is coming up near_______________.
16. Baliyatra, one of the biggest trade fairs, is associated with_____________.