Current Affairs Quiz – October 16 2019
1. Who has been appointed as new Controller General of Accounts?
a) J. P. S. Chawla
b) Mithran Kumar
c) Suresh Prabhu
d) Sath Gowda
2. Program GOAL is associated with____________.
a) Girl Child
b) Young Tribal women
3. According to Global Hunger Index, India has secured______ranked among South Asian countries.
4. Shinyuu Maitri-2019 – a Joint Air Force Exercise between India and_____________.
5. Which airline has become the first airline to use Taxibot on A320 aircraft?
c) Air India
6. Who won CII Design Excellence award?
7. World white cane day is observed on ____________.
a) October 16
b) April 28
c) August 21
d) November 24
8. World Food Day observed is on _________________.
a) April 14
b) July 19
c) October 16
d) December 13
9. The theme for World Food Day is _____________.
a) Our Foods Are Our Future, Healthy Diets for A #ZeroHunger World
b) Our Actions Are Our Future, Healthy Diets for A #ZeroHunger World
c) Our Actions Are Our Pillar, Healthy Diets for A #ZeroHunger World
d) Our Foods Are Our Strength, Healthy Diets for A #ZeroHunger World
10. World Anaesthesia Day is observed on________________.
a) April 29
b) October 16
c) July 13
d) September 18
11. IMF lowers growth estimate to ____________%.