Current Affairs Quiz – October 15 2019
1. Which company has been selected as the overall most outstanding company in India’s IT services sector in Asiamoney’s 2019 outstanding companies poll?
2. World Bank forecasts Indias GDP forecast to _____ percent.
3. Conference on ‘One Nation One Tag – FASTag’ held in ____________.
d) New Delhi
4. 3rd India Energy Forum by CERAWeek held in _____________.
d) New Delhi
5. Who has been elected as new President of Tunisia?
a) Kais Saied
b) Nabil Karoui
c) Nabeel Islam
c) Nitheesh Mukh
6. Who won 2019 Booker Prize?
a) Margaret Atwood
b) Albert Hoskin
c) Bernardine Evaristo
d) Both a and c
7. Who won 2019 Nobel Prize in Economics?
a) Abhijit Banerjee
b) Esther Duflo
c) Michael Kremer
d) All of these
8. Who will take over as president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India ?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Sourav Ganguly
c) Rahul Dravid
9. Priyanshu, Juhi-Venkat win titles at Bahrain International Series, is associated with__________.
d) Table Tennis
10. India and ___________ launched the second phase of LOTUS HR.
11. World Students’ Day is observed on ____________.
a) June 19
b) August 24
c) October 15
d) December 29
12. International Day of Rural Women is observed on______________.
a) October 15
b) July 01
c) November 27
d) December 05
13. The theme for International Day of Rural Women 2019 is_______________.
a) Rural Women and Girls Building Climate Resilience
b) Rural Women and All Building Climate Resilience
c) Rural Women and Men Building Climate Resilience
d) Rural Women Building Climate Resilience