Current Affairs Quiz – October 15 & 16 2018
1. Who has become the youngest Indian to win the Man of the Series award in Test cricket history?
a) Prithvi Shaw
b) Ajay Raj
c) Manohar Shaw
d) Priya Dharshan L
2. Which country has become 2nd country to legalise recreational cannabis?
3. Which state has win UN award for becoming world’s 1st organic state?
4. Who has been appointed as Managing Director and CEO of the ICICI bank for three years?
a) Bhakshi Muralidharan
b) Sandeep Bakhshi
c) Arun Sathyan
d) Suresh Yadav
5. Suraj Panwar won India’s first medal in ___________at the Youth Olympic Games 2018?
6. Maryse Conde won New Academy Prize in ___________.
7. NBFC in this “F”represents_________.
8. World Food Day is celebrated as _________.
a) 16 October
b) 17 October
c) 18 October
d) 19 October
9. Who has been appointed as Director-General of CSIR?
a) Vijaya Kumar B
b) Shekhar Mande
c) Shabith Hussain
d) Sanam Kajor
10. Who has been appointed as chairperson of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR)?
a) Aksara Premkumar
b) Nancy Vijayan
c) Priyank Kanoongo
d) Hema D’souza
11. Who has win Social Entrepreneur of the Year award 2018?
a) Nandhini Moorthy
b) Priyanka Devi
c) Prema Gopalan
d) Amala Raj
12. 6th India International Silk Fair is held at______.
d) New Delhi