Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which telecom company has claimed that it has created “a world record” by crossing the 16 million subscriber mark in its first month of operations — September?
c) Reliance Jio
2. ___________________________have won the Nobel Economics Prize for their work on contract theory
a) Oliver Hart and Robert J. Shiller
b) Angus Deaton and Bengt R. Holmstrom
c) Angus Deaton and Jean Tirole
d) Oliver Hart and Bengt R. Holmstrom
3. The Government of India has prepared operational guidelines for the screening and management of __________ in the country
4. Which state government to promote Kanchendzonga as eco-tourism destination?
5. World Mental Health Day is observed on?
a) October 10
b) October 11
c) October 12
d) October 13
6. Which country declared a six-month nationwide state of emergency following months of anti-government protests?
7. The 6th BRICS Science & Technology Senior Official Meeting (SOM) was organized at ______________
c) New Delhi
8. Which state government has decided to launch a ‘Lalima Abhiyan’ on November, to make State anaemia-free?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Madya Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
9. _____________ got Africa’s 1st solar-powered airport
c) South Africa
10. ____________________launched the free Samajwadi Smartphone scheme in the state
a) Bihar – Nitish Kumar
b) Uttar Pradesh – Akhilesh Yadav
c) Maharashtra – Devendra Fadnavis
d) Assam – Sarbananda Sonowal
11. Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Austria?
a) Sheel Kant Sharma
b) Abid Hasan
c) Renu Pall
d) Shilendra Kumar Singh
12. India’s ace pistol shooter ___________ has won the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Champions Trophy
a) MS Sandhu
b) Gagang Narang
c) Abhinav Bindra
d) Jitu Rai