CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
1. Ravindra Jain, who passed away recently, was a
d) Music Director
2. Retail major Future Group has entered into a partnership with ________ to sell FMCG products.
c) Patanjali Ayurved
3. World Mental Health Day is observed on ___________.
a) October 9
b) October 10
c) October 11
d) October 12
4. Who has been appointed to Board of Securities and Exchange Board of India?
a) Rajesh Mishra
b) Tapan Ray
c) Sailendranath Tripathi
d) Kailash Gupta
5. The ________ Government is going to assist India’s Smart City Project in Puducherry, Nagpur and Chandigarh.
6. Dheeraj Rangi is associated with
7. The SAARC sufi festival has began in
a) New Delhi
8. Among the top metropolitan cities of the world, which is the cheapest?
c) Hong Kong
9. Who has been appointed as Secretary of the Department of Official Language?
a) Girish Shankar
b) Sanjay Mukherjee
c) Sukhwinder Singh
d) Prashanth Sekhar
10. ____________ will host the President Cup golf in 2019.
c) New York
11. Who has been appointed as chairman of Atomic Energy Commission?
a) N Ramani
b) Tapan Ray
c) Girish Khanna
d) Shekhar Basu
12. N Ramani who passed away recently, was an expert in
13. N Sriram Balaji is associated with
d) Shot Put
14. Prerna Bhambri is associated with
15. Who was recently announced as Tourism New Zealand’s ambassador for India?
a) Varun Dhawan
b) Parineeti CHopra
c) Alia Bhat
d) Sidharth Malhotra
16. Who will be honoured with the Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award this year?
a) Aamir Khan
b) Sharukh Khan
c) Karan Johar
d) AR Rahman
17. Government of ________ has launched e-Pragati project.
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh