Current Affairs Quiz – October 06 & 07 2020
Current Affairs Quiz– October 06 & 07 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Three scientists Roger Penrose, Andrea Ghez and Reinhard Genzel have been awarded the Nobel Prize 2020 in which category?
c) Economic Sciences
d) Physiology or Medicine
2. The Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine has been awarded to three scientists for the discovery of which virus?
a) Hepatitis C
3. When will BRICS Summit 2020 take place?
a) October 15th
b) October 25th
c) November 2nd
d) November 17th
4. Which nation will host Foreign Ministers of all four Quad countries?
5. Who all have been awarded Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2020?
a)Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer A. Doudna
b)Roger Penrose, Andrea Ghez and Reinhard Genzel
c)Harvey J. Alter, Michael Houghton and Charles M. Rice
d)John B Goodenough, M Stanley Whittingham and Akira Yoshino
6. World Cotton Day is observed on____________.
a) September 29
b) September 30
c) October 03
d) October 07
7. Cricketer Najeeb Tarakai is passed away, belongs to_____________.
a) New Zealand
d) South Africa
8. Who has been appointed as the Director-General of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)?
a) Ravinder Jaadh
b) M A Ganapathy
c) Umesh Mishra
d) Rakesh Asthana
9. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of SBI?
a) Dinesh Kumar Khara
b) Rajesh Khanna
c) Vaibhav Dev
d) Aaryan Dev
10. India’s fastest AI Super Computer has named as_________________.
a) PARAM HFC
b) PARAM Veer
c) PARAM Sidhi-AI
d) PARAM Fast – AIC
11. Wildlife Week is celebrated from ________________.
a) 3rd to 9th October
b) 5th to 11th October
c) 6th to 12th October
d) 2nd to 8th October
12. What is the theme for Wildlife Week 2020?
a) Exploring Human-Animal Relationships
b) Wildlife and Human
c) Relationship between Animal and Human
d) None of these
13. World’s first mining robot named ‘asteroid mining robot’ into space by which country?
13. Which airport has become the first airport of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) which is entirely solar-powered?
14. “Dalle Khursani” Chilli- got GI tag, belongs to which state?