Current Affairs Quiz – November 30 2019
1. Jnanpith Award is associated with____________.
2. Who has been chosen as the recipient of the 55th Jnanpith Award?
a) Akkitham Achuthan Namboodiri
b) G Sankara Kurup
d) MT Vasudevan Nair
3. The 18th World Wind Energy Conference was held in ______________.
4. India Japan Foreign and Defence Ministerial Dialogue held in ___________.
c) New Delhi
5. All India Police Science Congress organised in _____________.
6. Which finance company has become first company to list commercial papers on stock exchanges?
a) Aditya Birla Finance
b) Reliance Finance
c) HDFC Finance
d) SBI Mutual Finance Ltd
7. UNDP launches Accelerator Lab in ___________.
b) New Delhi
8. Which media company won International Press Institute India award for Excellence in Journalism?
9. Aaccording to ‘The Real-Time Billionaires List’ of Forbes, Mukesh Ambani has been ranked the ________th richest person globally.
10. Who has been appointed as vice-president of India and Nepal for Emirates?
a) Latha Rao
b) Sunitha Rai
c) Harshavarthan Balakrishnan
d) Jabr Al-Azeeby
11. Indian Navy Commissions Sixth Dornier Aircraft Squadron In _____________.
a) Uttar Pradesh
12. Study of tree is known as ____________.
13. 6th Asian Dendrochronology Conference is held at______________.
14. Who has been appointed as new chief financial officer (CFO) for Indian Overseas Bank?
a) Pawan Kalyan
b) Bhuwan Chandra
c) Jhoshua Dev
d) Dwarakesh Nath