Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed UN Environment’s Goodwill Ambassador for India?
a) Sushmita Sen
b) Preity Zinta
c) Dia Mirza
d) Deepika Padukone
2. Who has been elected as the mayor of Yuba City in California, becoming the first Sikh woman to hold the position in the United States?
a) Megan Barry
b) Preet Didbal
c) Betsy Hodges
d) Kathy Sheehan
3. India ranked ____ on the Global Entrepreneurship Index of 2018, which is topped by the US
4. Which state government has launched the Jai Kisaan App, a farmer engagement app packed with features and functions to fulfill the needs of the farmer’s community in India?
b) Andra Pradesh
5. The Union Cabinet has given its approval for signing and ratification of the Investment Cooperation and Facilitation Treaty (ICFT) between India and ________
6. The Union Cabinet has approved signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and ________for cooperation in Agriculture and Phytosanitary issues
7. The Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Kiren Rijiju will inaugurate 7th edition of three day ‘Kathakar: International Storytellers Festival’ in __________
c) Sri Nagar
d) New Delhi
8. India and _________ have inked an agreement which acquires significance amid China’s increasing military manoeuvres in the Indo-Pacific region
9. India’s Mirabai Chanu won ______ medal at World Weightlifting Championships 2017
d) None of these
10. Who unveiled the logo and mascot for the Hockey Men’s World Cup 2018 at Kalinga Stadium?
a) Manik Sarkar
b) Raghubar Das
c) Naveen Patnaik
d) Raman Singh
11. Actress and singer Shadia who passed away recently, she was from _________