Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as the new Secretary General of the Lok Sabha?
a) Aruna Mishra
b) Snehlata Shrivastava
c) Revathy Agarwal
d) Manisha Gowri
2. Who has been appointed as chairman of Fifteenth Finance Commission?
a) Shaktikanta Das
b) Ashok Lahiri
c) NK Singh
d) Ramesh Chand
3. Which state government has negotiated with the World Bank to avail subsidy to buy 130 electric buses?
d) West Bengal
4. Approximately ______of medicines in low and middle income countries including India are sub-standard and falsified, a report released by World Health Organization
5. Which bank has partnered with the Boston Consulting Group (India) Pvt Ltd for its transformation initiatives?
a) Karnataka Bank
b) Federal Bank
c) South Indian Bank
d) Yes Bank
6. __________ state parliament has legalised euthanasia for the terminally ill with MPs voting to give patients the right to request a lethal drug to end their lives from 2019
c) South Africa
7. Which country to launch ‘independent internet’ for BRICS?
8. India and ________signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for enhanced cooperation in the health sector
9. Who won the Sportsman of the Year award in the individual sport category?
a) Kidambi Srikanth
b) Ravichandran Ashwin
c) Virat Kohli
d) Ajay Jayaram
10. E Chandrasekharan Nair who passed away recently was a/an