Current Affairs Quiz – November 27 & 28 2020
Current Affairs Quiz – November 27 & 28 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Who was known as the father of the Indian IT Industry?
a) Azim Premji
b) FC Kohli
c) Mukesh Ambani
d) Ratan Tata
2. Faqir Chand Kohli passed away due to a heart attack on November 26, 2020. He had led the inception of which global IT company?
3. Which nation topped FIFA’s final rankings list for 2020?
4. Which among the following nations failed to make it into the top 10 of FIFA rankings for 2020?
5. Who inaugurated the Garima Greh and National portal for Transgender Persons?
a) Piyush Goyal
b) Nitin Gadkari
c) Amit Shah
d) Thaawarchand Gehlot
6.The National High Speed Rail Corporation has signed the nation’s largest contract for the Bullet Train project with which company?
c) Reliance Infrastructure
d) Ashok Leyland
7. South India’s 1st private art museum to be digitally launched in ___________.
8. Lt Gen Harpal Singh appointed new Engineer-in-Chief of Indian ___________.
b) Air Force
9. Mercedes-Benz joins hands with which bank to target HNI customers?
10. India secured ___________rank in FIFA ranking.
11. According to The International Air Transport Association, Which city has become the most connected city in the world?
12. India to build Shahtoot dam in which nation?
13. Cambridge Dictionary has named ‘_____________’ as Word of the Year 2020.
c) Lock Down
d) None of these
14. Bengaluru’s Bowring Medical College named after ___________________.
a) Sushma Swaraj
b) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
c) APJ Abdul Kalam
d) Manmohan Singh
15. Ever year in November which week is celebrated as “Aviation Safety Awareness Week”?
a) First week of November
b) Second week of November
c) Third week of November
d) Last week of November