Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Centre announced a new committee, headed by___________________, to form a strategy to expedite the process of transforming India into a cashless economy
a) Bibek Debroy
b) Arvind Panagariya
c) Amitabh Kant
d) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
2. The first-ever International Gita Mahotsav, being organised and celebrated by the ____________ state government
b) Andra Pradesh
3. Union culture ministry has released a commemorative non-circulation Rs 500 and a Rs 10 coin to mark 500th anniversary of Shri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu’s visit to _____________
4. Which state government has issued a notification naming the new Oshiwara station, which is located between Jogeshwari and Goregaon, as Ram Mandir?
5. The International Film Festival of India is showing movies for the visually impaired, The festival is conducted jointly by the __________________________
a) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Directorate of Film Festivals and the Government of Goa
b) Ministry of Information and Technology, Directorate of Film Festivals and the Government of Goa
c) Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Directorate of Film Festivals and the Government of Goa
d) Ministry of Tourism, Directorate of Film Festivals and the Government of Goa
6. Which bank has to facilitate this transaction at the nearest INOX multiplex using a debit card?
a) Indian Bank
b) Syndicate Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Axis Bank
7. Which Bank has announced the launch of its contactless debit card recently?
a) City Union Bank
b) Federal Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) South Indian Bank
8. Which country announced a new energy and climate strategy, under which the government will consider banning the use of coal as an energy source by 2030?
9. Which Country has the world’s longest written national constitution?
10. National Milk day is observed on?
a) November 26
b) November 27
c) November 28
d) November 29
11. The Constitution Day of India is being observed on?
a) November 24
b) November 25
c) November 26
d) November 27
12. Fidel Castro who passed away recently, he was a former president of ___________