Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who among the following is not awarded with ozone awards by the United Nations Environment Programme?
a) Anil Madhav Dave
b) Chandra Bhushan
c) R S Agarwal
d) VS Achudhan
2. ____________ has been awarded the ‘most visited place of the world’ by ‘World Book of Records’ (WBR)
a) Venkateswara Temple
b) Golden Temple
c) Shrinathji Temple
d) Somnath Temple
3. Mumbai based payment gateway Billdesk has launched _________India’s first crypto-currency exchange
4. India and _________resolved to boost cooperation in a range of areas, including trade and investment, energy and information technology
5. The third Indo-UK joint Army training exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior’ will be conducted in __________
d) Andra Pradesh
6. Which country launched remote sensing satellites designed to conduct electromagnetic probes and other experiments?
7. Ritu Phogat won ________ medal in the U-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship at Poland
d) None of these
8. Who were named as IAAF’s men’s and women’s athlete of the year?
a) Bohdan Bondarenko and Nadine Broersen
b) Javier Sotomayor and Jessica Ennis-Hill
c) Ivan Ukhov and Tia Hellebaut
d) Mutaz Essa Barshim and Nafissatou Thiam
9. Who won the European Golden Shoe award 2017?
a) Lionel Messi
b) Cristiano Ronaldo
d) Luis Suarez
10. Peter Baldwin who passed away recently, he was a famous __________