Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who becomes first female pilot in Indian Navy?
a) Maneka Priya
b) Sheerin Mishra
c) Shubhangi Swaroop
d) Asha Varma
2. How many IITs and the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore have made the cut among top 20 varsities in BRICS countries, according to the latest QS Rankings?
3. India has asked the United Nations to declare 2018 as the _____________
a) International Year of Foods
b) International Year of Power
c) International Year of Millets
d) International Year of Energy
4. Swedish home furnishing major IKEA has launched its first experiential centre ‘IKEA Hej HOME’ in _________
5. The Indian football team ranked ______in the latest FIFA rankings
6. State Bank of India (SBI) is all set to launch India’s first comprehensive digital service platform, which named as __________
7. ISRO aims to launch first privately-produced rocket by _______
8. Which bank has launched a new scheme for self-help groups (SHGs) to encourage entrepreneurship?
a) Allahabad Bank
b) Andhra Bank
c) Dena Bank
d) Syndicate Bank
9. India and ______________join hands for the next phase of bilateral cooperation in the field of science and technology
10. Which region is the most violent region in the world for women in the world?
a) Eastern Europe
b) Latin America and the Caribbean
d) South America