Current Affairs Quiz
1. A team of research students from _________________have bagged the prestigious NITI Aayog prize in the inaugural edition of the Proffer Hackathon held at IIT, New Delhi
a) Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Karnataka
b) Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala
c) Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Tamil Nadu
d) Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Gujarat
2. Who has been appointed as chairman of the grievance redressal committee of insolvency professional agency of cost accountants’ apex body ICAI?
a) Neeraj Aarora
b) Arvind Agarwal
c) Jayanth Mishra
d) Anand Sharma
3. World Fisheries Day was observed on?
a) November 20
b) November 21
c) November 22
d) November 23
4. Who has been appointed as UNAIDS Special Ambassador for Adolescents and HIV?
a) Lisa Kaltenegger
b) Veronica Vallejos
c) Roberta Bondar
d) Quarraisha Abdool Karim
5. Who was re-elected as a judge at the International Court of Justice (ICJ)?
a) Nagendra Singh
b) Harish Salve
c) Dalveer Bhandari
d) Ronny Abraham
6. World Television Day was observed on?
a) November 18
b) November 19
c) November 20
d) November 21
7. Which state cabinet has approved the Karnataka Electronics System Design and Manufacturing Policy 2017-22, aimed at encouraging the hardware sector?
8. Which state government has announced setting up of a Gender Budget Cell for better implementation of various schemes of the Women and Child Development (WCD) by other government departments?
b) Tamil Nadu
9. ___________government is planning to build an eco-friendly industrial hub at Ranikhera by 2021
10. Which public sector bank has announced plans to launch blockchain-enabled smart contracts and Know Your Customers (KYC) by next month?
a) Canara Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) Syndicate Bank
d) Andra Bank
11. India and _________have agreed to implement the general declaration for visa free entry of the crew of chartered and scheduled flights between the two countries
12. India and USA are co-hosting the global entrepreneurship summit in ___________
c) New Delhi
13. The India-Myanmar Bilateral Military Exercise 2017 (IMBAX-2017) held in _________
14. Second Indo-Bhutan friendship car rally flagged off in _________
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Arunachal Pradesh
c) Andra Pradesh
d) Madya Pradesh