Current Affairs Quiz
1. ________________ has been awarded with the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize for his book “Gita Press and the Making of Hindu India“
a) Vikram Chandra
b) Sudhir Chaudhary
c) Akshaya Mukul
d) Arun Shorie
2. Who is the first woman captain of the Indian Merchant Navy will receive IMO award for exceptional bravery at sea?
a) Nirmala Menon
b) Radhika Menon
c) Laxmi Menon
d) Revathy Menon
3. India’s longest expressway running ____ km and connecting Agra and Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh is now open for public
4. Which country became an Associate Member of the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN), the worlds largest nuclear and particle physics laboratory recently?
5. India successfully test-fired it’s indigenously built nuclear capable Agni-I ballistic missile, which can hit a target _____ km away
6. European Union has offered its best technical expertise to help ___________ to combat deteriorating air quality
7. NASA successfully launched a weather satellite which named as ___________ claimed to be the world’s most advanced weather satellite, from Florida
8. World Television Day is observed on?
a) November 18
b) November 19
c) November 20
d) November 21
9. Which state government has joined hands with Mumbai based IDFC Bank to enable cashless transactions and to solve the change problem?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) West Bengal
d) Andra Pradesh
10. Who has been conferred with the first World Sanskrit Award?
a) Maha Chakri Sirindhorn
b) Chulabhorn Walailak
c) Ubolratana Rajakanya
11. Who won the ATP World Tour Tennis title 2016?
a) Novak Djokovic
b) Andy Murray
c) Rafael Nadal
d) Roger Federer
12. Who became the first brothers to hold the top ranks in singles and doubles in tennis simultaneously?
a) Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan
b) John McEnroe and Pat McEnroe
c) Marko Djokovic and Novak Djokovic
d) Andy Murray and Jamie Murray
13. William Trevor who passed away recently was a/an
14. M Balamuralikrishna who passed away recently was a/an