Current Affairs Quiz – November 20 2019
1. Attenborough to be conferred the 2019 Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament, and Development, who is associated with_____________.
c) Climate Activitist
d) Both a and b
2. RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat inaugurates IPEC at ___________.
3. Which company has become first Indian firm to cross Rs.9.5 lakh crore m-cap?
b) Reliance Industries
4. Su Bingtian appointed to the Athletes Commission of World Athletics, who is associate with______________.
5. Who has been appointed as the next Chief information commissioner (CIC) of the Tamil Nadu state?
a) R RajaGopal
b) Arjun Reddy
c) Ganesh Raman
d) Arvind Ramamoorthy
6. World Customs Organization RCP meeting of Asia Pacific is held at____________.
7. Which state has become first City to Install ‘Third Umpire’ RT-PCR Machines in India?
a) Tamil Nadu
8. India secured _________th rank in 2019 IMD World Talent Ranking.
9. Who has topped in Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year 2019 list?
a) Brian Niccol
b) Sundar Pichai
c) Elizabeth Graines
d) Sathya Nadella
10. Africa Industrialization Day is observed on____________.
a) November 05
b) November 10
c) November 15
d) November 20
11. Theme for Africa Industrialization Day 2019 is_______________.
a) Positioning African Industry to Supply the AfCFTA Market
b) Growing African Industry to Supply the AfCFTA Market
c) Standard African Industry to Supply the AICTE Market
d) Positioning African Industry to Supply the AICTE Market
12. World Children’s Day is observed on______________.
a) November 15
b) November 20
c) November 22
d) November 24