Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who was crowned as Miss World 2017 at a grand event held in Sanya in China?
a) Stephanie Hill
b) Andrea Me
c) Manushi Chhillar
d) Mireia Lalaguna
2. Who is the winner of this year’s DSC Prize for South Asian Literature?
a) Chetan Bhagat
b) Anuk Arudpragasam
c) Aravind Adiga
d) Rohinton Mistry
3. Who has been honoured with a lifetime achievement award at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI)?
a) David Cronenberg
b) Mychael Danna
c) Elias Koteas
d) Atom Egoyan
4. Who has been appointed as global ambassador of the World Packaging Organisation?
b) Harish Kumar
5. __________government would form “Mahila Suraksha Dals” (women protection groups) to curb crimes against women
6. The Reserve Bank of India had scrapped its plan to sell government securities worth ________crore through open market operations
7. Which bank ties up with Centre Denmark India for Fintech Collaboration?
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Axis Bank
d) Yes Bank
8. NASA has launched a next- generation satellite into space designed to monitor weather around the world, the satellite named as _________
9. Which country has appointed a woman to the role of ‘Black Rod’ for the first time in the office’s 650-year history?
10. Sushil Kumar, Sakshi Malik and Geeta Phogat won ________ medals in National Wrestling championship in their respective weight categories
d) None of these
11. Vinesh Phogat and Ritu Phogat related to which sports?
12. Who won the Pune Challenger title 2017?
a) Somdev Devvarman
b) Yuki Bhambri
c) Rohan Bopanna
d) Saketh Myneni
13. India’s star doubles pair A Sharath Kamal and G Sathiyan won ________ medal in the Seamaster 2017 World Tour Swedish Open
d) None of these
14. Malcolm Young who passed away recently was a/an
b) Sports men