Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been elected as vice-chairman of the International Fisheries Cooperative Federation?
a) Ganapathy Rao
b) Karthik Rao
c) Prasad Rao
d) Praveen Rao
2. Which state to ban plastic water bottles at government offices?
3. Which metro has launched a mobile ticketing facility called Skiiip Q?
a) Chennai metro
b) Kochi Metro
c) Mumbai Metro
d) Delhi Metro
4. “Qaumi Ekta Week” (National Integration Week) observed all over the country from _____________
a) 19th to 25th November
b) 17th to 23th November
c) 15th to 21th November
d) 11th to 17th November
5. The Two-day 12th North-East Business Summit” was held in _______
d) New Delhi
6. Which ministry has recently announced the launch of daily regimen for TB patients across the country?
a) Ministry of Food Processing Industries
b) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
c) Ministry of Women and Child Development
d) Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
7. Which country named as best country in Nation Brands Index?
8. India and _________decided to enhance counter- terror cooperation, and asked the international community to oppose those financing, sheltering and providing safe havens to terrorists
9. Which of the following countries have agreed to work together to make cyberspace a safer and secured place to live and work?
a) United States, Japan and China
b) United States, India and China
c) United States, India and Russia
d) United States, India and Germany
10. India and ___________ joint venture in medical electronics to ensure affordable healthcare
11. India and __________have discussed ways to boost bilateral trade and investments to strengthen economic ties
12. Which country will host the 2023 Rugby World Cup?