Current Affairs Quiz – November 14 2019
1. The 2nd Summit of World Religious Leaders began in ____________.
2. Vashishth Narayan Singh is passed away at 77, is associated with__________.
3. Avneet Sidhu was honoured with Guru Nanak Dev Ji Achievers Award, is associated with_____________.
4. Which state has launched Sishu Suraksha App for child right violations?
c) Tamil Nadu
5. Who has been named the Honorary Trustee of New York City’s The Metropolitan Museum of Art?
a) Priyanka Chopra
b) Indra Nooyi
c) Nita Ambani
d) Latha Rajinikanth
6. India attends IUCN’s 7th Regional Conservation Forum held at _____________.
7. Who won BRICS-Young Innovator Prize 2019?
a) Athul Raj
b) Ravi Prakash
c) Ajay Kumar
d) Sandeep Kishan
8. Dhaka Global Dialogue held in ______________.
9. Which state government has launched a dedicated web portal and a mobile application, e-Ganna App?
a) Himachal Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
10. World Diabetes Day is observed on ____________.
a) November 02
b) November 04
c) November 10
d) November 14
11. Theme for World Diabetes Day 2019 is____________.
a) Family and Diabetes
b) Healthy Eating
c) Go Blue for Breakfast
d) Eyes on Diabetes
12. From India, Who has been named in the TIME 100 Next, an expansion of the TIME 100 list of the most influential persons in the world?
a) PV Sindhu
b) Saina Nehwal
c) Dutee Chand
d) Abhinav Bindra
13. Azad Yusuf, popularly known as Cochin Azad is passed away at 62, is associated with_____________.
c) Freedom fighter
d) Stand Up comedian