Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which state government recently declared Urdu as the state’s second official language?
a) Andra Pradesh
2. Biggest Asean-India business summit will held in __________on January 2018
d) New Delhi
3. Which ministry celebrate the Child Rights Week (Hausla 2017) from 16th to 20th November, 2017?
a) Ministry of Women and Child Development
b) Ministry of Human Resource Development
c) Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
d) Ministry of Law and Justice
4. India’s first cartoon network theme park to come up in ___________
5. The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA), common platform of 21 countries including India and geographically bordering Indian Ocean, is to set up a Centre of Excellence in _______
6. Which state likely to have an e-mortality software to medically register deaths and identify the cause of death?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Madya Pradesh
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Resilient Rice Field Laboratory in _________
8. Which e-commerce company has reportedly shut down online product discovery platform, Junglee?
9. Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit was held in _______
10. Who has been appointed as ombudsman of All India Football Federation (AIFF)?
a) Amal Dutta
b) Bhaskar Ganguly
c) Subhash Bhowmick
d) Krishanu Dey
11. Vani Kapoor associated with ________ sports
12. Who has been named as Sportswoman of the Year?
a) Mithali Raj
b) Saina Nehwal
c) PV Sindhu
d) Sakshi Malik
13. Who won the Brazilian Grand Prix title?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Sebastian Vettel
c) Valtteri Bottas
d) Max Verstappen