Current Affairs Quiz – November 03 & 04 2020
Current Affairs Quiz – November 03 & 04 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. India’s 1st solar-powered miniature train launched in ______________.
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
2. Who won F1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2020?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Max Versttapen
c) Daniel Richhardio
d) Valtteri Boltas
3. The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has handed over the Lucknow airport to the _____________group.
4. Recently, Which state govt has announced 100% Motor Vehicle Tax Exemption to EVs?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
5. Which state CM has laid the foundation stone of Indo-Israeli agriculture project worth Rs. 10 crores?
6. Ezhuthachan Puraskaram belongs to which state government’s highest literary honour?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Andhra Pradesh
7. India has signed an MoU to expand cooperation in Health and Medicine Field with which nation?
8. Union Cabinet has approved an MoU signed to boost cooperation in Telecommunication/ICTs field between India and which nation?
9. India has signed an MoU with which nation to develop scientific and technical collaborations in the astronomy field?
10. Mission Sagar was launched in ____________.
a) May 2020
b) April 2020
c) Feb 2020
d) Jan 2020
11. Who has been appointed as CTO of Vodafone Idea?
a) Balbir Singh
b) Sadhananda Gokule
c) Iqbal Yadav
d) Jagbir Singh
12. Which nation was invited to join India, United States and Japan in Malabar Exercise?
13. Troika Dialogue between India and ______________.
14. TN Krishnan who passed away at 92, is associated with_____________.
a) Violin Maestro
c) Padma Awardee
d) Both a and c