Current Affairs Quiz – November 01 & 02 2020
Current Affairs Quiz – November 01 & 02 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. India’s first ‘tyre park’ to come up in _____________.
a) West Bengal
d) tamil Nadu
2. PM Modi launches India’s first seaplane service in _____________.
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
3. Who named title sponsor for BCCI’s Women T20 Challenge 2020?
4. World Vegan Day is observed on__________.
a) November 01
b) November 03
c) September 25
d) September 30
5. Priyanca Radhakrishnan has become ___________’s first-ever Indian-origin minister.
d) New Zealand
6. International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists is observed on______________.
a) September 23
b) September 29
c) November 01
d) November 02
7. What is the theme for International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists 2020?
a) End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists
b) Protect Journalists, Protect the Truth
c) Protect them
d) None of these
8. According to World Press Freedom Index, 2020, Which country has topped in Press Freedom Index?
c) North Korea
d) None of these
9. India has secured ____________rank in press freedom index.
10. Who has been appointed as CEO of Alliance Air Aviation?
a) Hima Kurrian
b) Nisha Azar
c) Harpreet Singh
d) Meghna Naidu
11. Who has been appointed chairman of Mumbai Port Trust?
a) Udhay Mishra
b) Rajiv Jalota
c) Vamsi Parsi
d) Raj Hotra
12. R Doraikkannu who passed away at 72, is associated with_____________.
13. Which state’s Chief Minister has banned the sale of firecrackers?
c) Madhya Pradesh