Current Affairs Quiz – May 31 2020
1. World No-Tobacco Day is observed on _____________.
a) June 21
b) May 31
c) August 08
d) April 17
2. The theme for World No-Tobacco Day 2020 is ______________.
a) Protecting youth from industry manipulation and preventing them from tobacco and nicotine use
b) Raise awareness of the harmful and deadly effects of tobacco use
c) Draws attention to the widespread prevalence of tobacco use
d) None of these
3. K-FON – a free internet project launched by____________.
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
4. Meeting of the Heads of Tax Authorities of the BRICS countries was held on__________.
a) June 20
b) July 30
c) May 29
d) September 07
5. Who is the Finance secretary of India?
a) Rahul Nair
b) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
c) Abhimanyu Dev
d) Nagulan Das
6. International Everest Day is observed on________________.
a) March 18
b) April 20
c) October 14
d) May 29
7. Goa celebrates its Statehood Day on__________.
a) April 15
b) May 30
c) September 19
d) April 26
8. OSOWOG plan is expand as____________.
a) One Sun One World One Grid
b) One Sun One Way One Grid
c) One Solar One Wide One Grip
d) One Solar One World One Grip
9. Who won 2020 SIGMOD Contributions Award?
a) Stephen mathew
b) Iqbal Ravinder
c) Sibin Therattil
d) Stefan Manegold
10. Which Indian NGO won WHO award in the field of tobacco control?