Current Affairs Quiz – May 17 2018
1. According to UN, Which city has become world’s most populous city by 2028?
d) New Delhi
2. Chongqing Liangjiang Star- rocket has been designed by which country?
d) South Korea
3. Who is the Chief Minister of Karnataka?
a) BS Yeddyurappa
b) D. V. Sadananda Gowda
c) H. D. Deve Gowda
d) Jagadish Shettar
4. Who has become the first South Asian to be elected in Oregon in the western US State?
a) Akshara Premkumar
b) Rohini Nair
c) Susheela Jayapal
d) Hima Venkatesh
5. Mark Tully To Get Red Ink Award, is associated with___________.
6. Anindita Anaam was honored with the prestigious ‘Shri Jayadev Rashtriya Yuva Pratibha Puraskar 2018’, is associated with_________.
c) Social Activitist
7. Which bank has launched Agenda 2525?
a) Equitas Bank
b) YES Bank
d) Dena Bank
8. World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is observed on___________.
a) May 06
b) May 09
c) May 12
d) May 17
9. What is the theme of World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2018?
a) Enabling the positive use of Artificial Intelligence for All
b) Enabling the positive use of Technology for All
c) Enabling the positive use of Science and Technology for All
d) Enabling the positive use of Modern Science and Technology for All
10. Who has been awarded as DRDO Lifetime Achievement Award – 2017?
a) Dr. VK Saraswat
b) Dr. Vasudev Kalkunte Aatre
c) Dr G Satheesh Reddy
d) Dr S Christopher