Current Affairs Quiz – May 16 2018
1. According to Swachh Bharat Survey, Which is the cleanest city in India?
2. Which Indian minister has first to visit N Korea in 20 years?
a) Suresh Prabhu
b) Rajnath Singh
c) VK Singh
d) Arun Jaitley
3. Cabinet approves setting up of a new AIIMS in ___________.
4. Cabinet approves establishment of National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation at ___________.
5. BARC is this “B” represents____________.
d) None of these
6. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana is for____________.
b) Medical Field
c) Adult Pension scheme
7. Central University of Andhra Pradesh is establishing at ___________.
8. In 2017, Japan was ranked ___________among 193 countries in terms of women’s participation in politics.