Current Affairs Quiz – May 13 & 14 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – May 13 & 14 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Who has been reappointed as the Prime Minister of Nepal?
a) KP Sharma Oli
b) Sher Bahadur Deuba
c) Pushpakamal Dahal
d) Madhav Kumar
2.Which Indian agency was conferred the Green Urja Award?
3. Geojit sign an ink pact with _________ to offer three-in-one account.
4. Which brand has launched all-electric motorcycle brand ‘LiveWire’?
5. Who has been appointed as the new Chief at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)?
a) Daniela Stoffel
b) V Chandrasekar
c) Martin Griffiths
d) None of these
6. Which city has Police launched vehicle helpline ‘COVI Van’ for senior citizens?
7. Which nation has launched classified Yaogan satellites into orbit?
8. The Prime Minister transferred how much amount into bank accounts of 10 crore farmers under the eighth installment under the PM-KISAN?
a) Rs 19,000 crores
b) Rs 18,000 crores
c) Rs 20,000 crores
d) Rs 21,000 crores