Current Affairs Quiz – May 12 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – May 12 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Who has become the first person from India to win the prestigious Sheikh Zayed Book Award?
a) Amrita Pritam
b) Jhumpa Lahiri
c) Khaled Hosseini
d) Tahera Qutbuddin
2. When is International Nurses Day observed?
a) May 10th
b) May 11th
c) May 12th
d) May 13th
3. Who was the founder of modern nursing?
a) Mother Teresa
b) Elizabeth Blackwell
c) Clara Barton
d) Florence Nightingale
4. NASA’s First Private Astronaut Mission to Space Station is named as___________.
d) None of these
5. Puducherry has become _____________ ‘Har Ghar Jal’ State/ Union Territory.
6. The Wildlife Institute of India recently conducted a “Monkey Census” in the state of _______________.
7. FIRA is expand as____________.
a) Finance Inward Remittance Advice
b) Foreign Inward Remittance Advice
c) Foreign Implicit Reserved Advice
d) Fully Inward Reserved Advice