Current Affairs Quiz – May 12 2019
1. Justice ____________took oath as the chief justice of Karnataka High Court.
c)Abhay Shreeniwas Oka
2. ____________________appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the State of Eritrea.
b)Alok Kumar Sinha
c)Shri Sanjay Rana
3. The State Bank of India (SBI), announced that it has reduced its marginal cost-based lending rate (MCLR) by _________ across all tenors.
4. United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) decided to hold its ___________ high-level conference early June in Portugal’s Lisbon .
5. Apple CEO Tim Cook has inaugurated the Apple Carnegie Library, which is the “most extensive historic restoration project to date”, in ______________.
6. International Nurses Day (IND) is an international day observed around the world on ____________.
7. Padma Shri awardee Bhojpuri ____________ Hiralal Yadav died at the age of 93.
8. ______________, actress on “The Mod Squad” and “Twin Peaks,” has died at 72.
9. The billionaire_________________ have been named as the wealthiest people in the UK for a third time, according to the Sunday Times Rich List.
a)James Dyson and family
b)Sir Jim Ratcliffe
c)David and Simon Reuben
10. _____________-Tests World’s Fastest-ever Alfa-X Bullet Train Capable of Reaching 400 kmph.