Current Affairs Quiz – May 06 & 07 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – May 06 & 07 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. N Rangasamy took oath as the Chief Minister of which state/ UT on May 7th?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) None of the Above
2. MK Stalin to be sworned in as ____________ Chief Minister on May 7.
b) Tamil Nadu
3. Which state has announced Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana?
d) Madhya Pradesh
4. The World’s Longest Pedestrian Bridge Opened in __________.
5. International No Diet Day is observed on__________.
a) May 01
b) May 02
c) may 04
d) May 06
6. Who has been appointed as Director of Indian Institute of Rice Research?
a) RM Sundaram
b) Fazul Ahamed
c) Janet Billard
d) Latha Rao
7. Serum Institute to invest £240 million to expand its vaccine business in ___________.
d) None of these
8. Gita Mittal to be awarded Arline Pacht Global Vision Award, who is a former___________.
a) Chief Justice
9. Nation’s first ‘Drive in Vaccination Center’ unveiled in ______________.
b) New Delhi
10. RBI Announces Term Liquidity Facility of Rs. 50,000 Crore For ____________.
a) Industry Sector
b) Education Sector
c) Healthcare sector
d) All the above
11. Which car company has signed MoU for Supporting MT30 Marine Engine Business?
c) Rolls Royce