Current Affairs Quiz – May 04 & 05 2020
1. Which state has become first state in India to provide free & cashless insurance cover to its people?
a) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar pradesh
2. Who has been appointed new Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA)?
a) Pradip Kumar Das
b) Chandra Kumar
c) Ajay Kumar
d) Amar Nath
3. The headquarters of United Nations Security Council is situated in_____________.
b) New York
4. Arktika-M satellite belongs to___________.
c) North Korea
5. World Asthma Day is observed on___________.
a) June 23
b) July 18
c) May 05
d) May 21
6. The Theme of World Asthma day 2020 is________________.
a) Increase awareness about asthma
b) Stop Asthma
c) Enough Asthma Deaths
d) Globe against Asthma
7. According to Global Report on Food Crisis 2020, Which country’s people topped comes under food crisis?
8. Who has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer for Flipkart Commerce?
a) Sriram Venkataraman
b) Bhadri Nath
c) Venkatesh Bhatt
d) Abhimanyu Devan
9. How many member countries in International Bank of Reconstruction and Development?
10. National sports awards was introduced in_____________.