Current Affairs Quiz – May 01 2018
1. Labour Day is observed on___________.
a) April 28
b) April 29
c) April 30
d) May 1
2. Which app has won PM’s Excellence award for innovation?
d) None of these
3. Which country has become the first country in the world to introduce a minimum unit pricing for alcohol?
4. UNICEF headquarters is situated in____________.
b) New York
5. Who has become the world number one shooter in the 10-metre air pistol category?
a) William cruz
b) Aaron Justin
c) Shahzar Rizvi
d) Chandvi Mukund
6. Which country has launched the world’s only floating nuclear power unit?
7. Who is the current brand ambassador of Centuary Mattress?
a) Saina Nehwal
b) PV Sindhu
c) Deepika Palikal
d) Sania Mirza
8. Who has been named as the Football Writers’ Association Footballer of the Year for 2017/18?
a) Sadio Mané
b) Mohamed Salah
c) Mohamed Elneny
d) Zinedine Zidane
9. Army’s ‘Vijay Prahar’ exercise starts in_________.
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
10. 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas to be held in __________.
11. Harimau Shakti is a joint military exercise of which among following combined countries?
a) India and China
b) India and Japan
c) India and Russia
d) India and Malaysia
12. GOBAR-DHAN Scheme launched to promote wealth and energy from ___________.
d) All the above