Current Affairs Quiz – March 9 2019
1. Shri Ram Nath Kovind, launched the Pulse Polio programme for 2019 by administering polio drops to children less than _________.
a)Two years old
b)Five years old
c)four years old
d)Ten years old
2. India’s High Commissioner to Pakistan ___________will return to Islamabad.
3. The Centre and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a 26 million dollar loan agreement to provide additional financing for improving drainage infrastructure in Dibrugarh town of _________.
4. A 116-year-old Japanese woman __________has been honoured as the world’s oldest living person by Guinness World Records.
d)Jeanne Louise Calment
5._________has resigned as President Donald Trump’s communications director.
6._________ was sworn-in as the Governor of Mizoram.
b)Lal Ji Tandon
7. Citibank has named ________ as its India head with effective from April 1.
8. Who has been Appointed As New Finance Secretary ?
a)Subhash Chandra Garg
b)Ajay Bhushan Pandey
d)Neeraj Kumar Gupta
9.Which state’s Marayur jaggery has got the geographical indication (GI) tag ?