Current Affairs Quiz – March 7 2019
1. Shri Narendra Modi released the new series of visually impaired friendly circulation coins,in New Delhi.Rs.1, Rs.2, Rs.5, Rs.10 and Rs.20 . The coin of____ will be a 12 sided .
2. Prime Minister has approved Continuation of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), and for incurring expenditure up to _____ till 2019-20.
a)Rs. 2000 crore
b)Rs. 3000 crore
c)Rs. 100 crore
d)Rs. 1000 crore
3. The Union Cabinet has approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and ________ on Cancer Research Initiative.
4. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the signing of the MoU between India and ______ on Technology Cooperation in the Road Infrastructure Sector.
5. Prime Minister has given its approval for continuation of National AIDS Control Programme-IV (NACP-IV) beyond for a period of three years from April, 2017 to _________.
6. The National Green Tribunal imposes Rs 500 cr fine on __________ for cheating emission tests.
7. CCEA has approved the investment approval for a 1320 megawatt Khurja Super Thermal Power Plant (STPP) in Bulandshahar of _________.
8. 10-day Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) for budding entrepreneurs concluded at the Language Center in _________ .
9. In Which state , ancient tribal language Gondi will be taught in tribal districts ?
10. The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, OECD, has again cut its 2019 forecast for global economic growth to _______for this year, down from the 3.5 per cent .
a)3.3 per cent
b)3.1 per cent
c)3.2 per cent
d)3.0 per cent
11. Scientist __________ appointed as BARC Director for a tenure of three years.
d)Ajit Kumar Mohanty
12. India’s Unemployment Rate Rose to __________- according to data compiled by the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) .
13. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the_________ will be renamed after former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MG Ramachandran.
a)Nagpur Railway Station
b)Chennai Central railway station
c)Kala Bakra railway station
d)Rashidpura Khori Station
14. ________has become a 124th member of the International Criminal Court since its establishment in 2002.
15. Which country government ordered the German ambassador Daniel Kriener to leave the country after he expressed support for Juan Guaido ?
16. _______has signed a bancassurance deal with private life insurer HDFC Life Insurance Company.
a)Bank of Maharashtra
b)Atate Bank of India
c)United Bank of India
d)Bank of Baroda
17. The Union Cabinet has approved the agreement between India and __________ on Mutual Legal Assistance (MLAT) in Civil and Commercial Matters.
18. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the setting up of ________new KendriyaVidyalayas under Civil/Defence Sector all over the country.
19. Suresh Prabhu releases a Coffee Table Book________ on achievements of Ministry of Civil Aviation.
a)“A Rural Manifesto – Realising India’s Future through her Villages”
b)“Undaunted: Saving the Idea of India”
c)“Cruising New Heights- Flying For All”
d)“Cruising New World- Flying For All”
20. Ministry of Finance has enhanced the Income tax exemption for gratuity enhanced Up to _______.
a)Rs. 10 lakhs
b)Rs. 30 lakhs
c)Rs. 25 lakhs
d)Rs. 20 lakhs
21. The popular Reference Annuals _______ were released by Shri Amit Khare, Secretary, Ministry of I&B .
a)‘ Bande India 2019’
b)‘Bharat Mata 2019’
d)None of these