Current Affairs Quiz – March 5 2019
1. PM Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) Yojana , it will assure a monthly pension of _______ for the enrolled unorganized sector workers during their old age.
2. The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of Shikshan Bhavan and Vidhyarthi Bhavan at Annapurna Dham Trust in _________.
3. Exercise Al Nagah III bilateral joint exercise between _____and Oman is scheduled to be held at Jabel Al Akhdar Mountains in Oman.
4. The National Annual Rural Sanitation Survey (NARSS) 2018-19 has found that _____of the households in rural India who have access to a toilet use it.
5. Union Textiles Minister, Smriti Zubin Irani, inaugurated the renovated Handloom Haat in______.
6. Luke Perry has died in California at the age of 52, He was __________.
7. Former Deputy Prime Minister of ______________ and Senior leader of ruling Nepal Communist Party (NCP), Bharat Mohan Adhikari passed away .
8. _______________has received the Letter of Award (LOA) from AAI of a contract worth Rs. 648 crores for the construction of new greenfield Airport at Hirasar in Rajkot district of Gujarat.
a)Jaiprakash Associates Limited
b)GMR Infrastructure Limited
c)Larsen & Toubro
d)Reliance Infrastructure Limited
9. Union Minister Mahesh Sharma inaugurated____ museum at Red Fort.
a)Azaadi Ke Parwane
b)Azaadi Ke Bhakat
c)Azaadi Ke Premi
d)Azaadi Ke Diwane
10. Which Bank will acquire 9.9% stake in non-banking finance company Kisan Finance for cash consideration of Rs 17.82 crore?
11.The government has appointed _________ as Secretary of Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
c)Nagendra Nath Sinha
12. _________ launched “Young Scientist programme” to train class 9 students in space technology and its applications.
13.______has been appointed as the chairman of the newly constituted National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC).
a)Bhagwan Lal Sahni
b)Kaushalendra Singh Patel
14. The United States and _______ decided to call off their joint exercise “Foal Eagle” and “Key Resolve.
15. India has nominated NITI Aayog member and agricultural economics and policy expert __________ for Post of UN’s FAO Director General.
d)Binay Ranjan Sen
16. LIC Housing Finance has partnered with __________ to offer special loan scheme.
c)National Housing Bank
d)None of these
17. Delhi has been ranked the most polluted capital in the world, while ________is the most polluted city, according to a Greenpeace report.
18. The gems and jewellery sector is set to get India’s first jewellery park in _____.
19. ________has been conferred with the ‘Non-Life Insurer of The Year Award 2019 by the Assocham.
a)SBI Life Insurance
c)LIC Housing Finance
d)Bharti AXA General Insurance
20. ____________ Govt officials join the Institute of Government Accounts and Finance (INGAF) training course in New Delhi.
21. India Signs Loan Agreement with the ________for USD 25.2 Million for Chhattisgarh Public Financial Management and Accountability Program.
a)Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
22. India signs Loan Agreement with the World Bank for USD 96 Million for Additional Financing for ________ Disaster Recovery Project.