Current Affairs Quiz – March 30 & 31 2018
1. Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has been re-elected as the President of _________ for a second term.
2. NASA’s InSight is associated with which of the following planets?
3. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved ___________ Crore Rupees over new Integrated Scheme for School Education.
a) Rs 50,000
b) Rs 75,000
c) Rs 25,000
d) Rs 10,000
4. The 2018 Thai Film Festival has been inaugurated in _________.
5. Darren Lehmann is associated with which Cricket Team?
a) New Zealand
c) South Africa
6. Assam launches toll-free helpline for women. It is _______.
7. The new hot, metallic Earth-sized planet has been named as ____________.
8. Sarmat is the intercontinental ballistic missile of __________.
9. Dabhol is a seaport town in which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
10. US President Donald Trump declares __________ as ‘Sexual Assault Awareness’ month.
a) April 2018
b) May 2018
c) June 2018
d) July 2018
11. India has announced a ____________ aid for the development of Africa.
12. Beidou-30 and Beidou-31 satellites were launched by ___________.
b) South Korea
13. The venue for First National Conclave On Psychological Trauma, Child Protection, And Mental Illnesses is ___________.
b) New Delhi
14. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the central panel of the 65th National Film Awards.
a) Shekhar Kapur
b) Amitabh Bachchan
c) Naarendra Nath Chaterjee
d) Kamalnath Gupta